We are always looking for interns to join our R&D team in Copenhagen for shorter periods of time. So please drop us a note, (1) explaining why you want to join our team and (2) your resume. Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us even if you don't see yourself fit any of the categories below.
Help develop decision support software for cardiac clinicians. We work on data from a wide range of sources such as cardiac devices, activity trackers, and medical records.
- Analysis of electrocardiograms, including automatic anomaly detection and arrhythmia classification
- Risk assessment, including predicting the reoccurrence of cardiac arrhythmia
- General patient stratification and mapping of health deterioration
We work in Python. For analysis and modeling, we use the standard tool-kits: numpy, pandas, matplotlib, scikit-learn and Keras. We work in virtual python environments, use Jupyter notebooks for the analysis and version control with GitHub.
Experience with these modules and tools is desirable but not required. However, a willingness to learn is.
Gather insights from field work and communication with patients and clinicians and sketch features to support the user needs.
- Interaction design (sketching, mock-up, prototyping)
- Communication with patients over phone
- Field work, interviews and usability test
- Video production and editing
Work on our our DevOps and app and web frontends.
Our technology stack
- Ionic and Apache Cordova
- AngularJS and KnockoutJS
- F#, C#, .Net, TypeScript
- MongoDB, RabbitMQ
- Bootstrap and SASS
- Git (Github), CI using buildkite, clubhouse.io, Slack